- The advent of multispectral scanning and digitizing technologies will bring dramatic changes to the world of art printing and publishing.
- The digitalization of the process will mean;
- The laps of the CMLN printing system with its RGB base.
- The end of traditional LAB color management processing.
- The beginning of printing techniques built on new inks and processes designed to create true color matches.
- The creation of new ink and paper products to ensure the maximum fidelity in the duplication of Lumiere Technology imagery for high quality printing.
As Dolby™ has become the standard for excellence in the world of sound, Lumiere Technology will be recognized as the best by professionals in the industries of ink, paper, and printer manufacturing.
Lumiere Technology will also move into next generation scanning devices as professionals and the general public seek true color printing, further strengthening recognition of the brand.